Are you considering Buying, Selling, Leasing or Financing Real Estate?
With our broad range of experience, we can assist with:
- Preparation of an Agreement of Purchase and Sale
- Buying, selling and financing residential and commercial properties
- Buying, selling and financing condominium properties (residential and commercial)
- Buying, selling and financing rural properties including vacant land, agricultural lands and farms
- Zoning and Severance Applications (from a single lot to a subdivision)
- Mortgage Enforcement (Power of Sale proceedings)
- Private Mortgages and Vendor Take Back Mortgages
- Litigation involving real estate (hidden defects, prescriptive easements and rights-of-way)
- Joint Ventures
- Real Estate Investment
- Property transfers relating to estates and court actions
- Leasing (drafting, review and amendments)
- Pre-transaction consultations if you are planning to buy or sell privately through a service such as Comfree or Grapevine.
Please contact us for any real estate question or for a personalized quote for your particular transaction.
Landlord and Tenant Matters
We can also assist with all manner of landlord and tenant issues, including issues relating to:
- Non-payments of rent
- Rent increases
- Wilful or negligent damage to the rental unit
- Agreements to terminate tenancies
- Illegal acts, harassment, coercion, obstruction, and threats
- Human rights issues
- Denial of vital services (fuel, electricity, gas, hot or cold water)
- Illegal lockouts
- Illegal sublets or assignments
- Maintenance problems
- Pet, smoke and noise issues
- Purchaser of rental unit wants to move in
- Landlord intends to demolish complex
- Landlord intends to convert unit to non-residential use
- Tenant has misrepresented income on a rent-geared-to-income property
Please contact us to find if we can assist you in your tenancy matter . We represent both landlords and tenants.
You can reach us at 613-234-2500.